David J. Sokol
Me, including update frequency and change percent. (hover for change % explanation)
- Twitter (@dsokol) [λ = 4.163105] (-49%)Twitter is becoming more read-only, and a change in calculation methods.
- GitHub (dsokol) [λ = 1.590361] (11,508%)A massive increase in work on personal projects hosted by github.
- Reddit (dsokol) [λ = 0.596226] (77%)I changed calculation methods to be karma/day, not posts/day.
- Stack Overflow (David Sokol) [λ = 0.068493] (0%)StackOverflow only provides a very unspecific "user friendly" start time, which leads to error.
- My Blog [λ = 0.168317] (668%)I've been updating more, mostly conversations.
- My Resume [λ = 0.001757] (-36%)I'm very happy with my job and not looking for a new one.
Contact: david dot sokol asperand gmail dot com
λ are daily occurrence values calculated from all available data. The percent difference is change from the last calculation date, which was 10 October 2009. Data is current as of 23 December 2009. There is also a full list of data if you're interested.